The Eternal Cup Series Dallas Kids Grand Prix
March 23rd & 24th 2018
Athletes registration begin
January 1, 2018
March 19, 2018
Registration check in day
March 23, 2018
Schedule Release date
March 21, 2018
Brackets release date
March 22, 2018
Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.
* Every athlete that is competing on the tour must have a Tour Card. No exception!
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee upon request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check in day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event's shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal and scholarship money at the event. All the medals and scholarship money should be picked up at the event's podium.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, belt rank, or instructor's permission may lead to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban from The Eternal Cup Series.
•The Eternal Cup Series reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport as outlined by The Eternal Cup Series rule book.
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• Athletes 17 years old or younger, which have previously worn a belt from a belt rank that no longer exist for his/her current age range, according to The Eternal Cup Series Graduation System, will only be allowed to compete in a belt rank that matches that athlete's current age group.
• Athletes that are 17 years old who wish to compete in the kid's tour may not be ranked higher then a blue belt.
• All athletes will be registered in both gi & no gi pool. Athletes will earn scholarship money in both events separately. Example: Athlete age 16 years old places 1st in gi and 2nd in no gi in his/her pool, that athlete will receives $750 plus $500 for a total of $1250 for both events.
Ages & Belt
7yrs or 8yrs Any
9yrs or 10yrs Any
11yrs or 12yrs Any
13yrs or 14yrs Any
15yrs or 16yrs Cannot be above a blue belt
17yrs Cannot be above a blue belt
Scholarship Money for this Event
Ages Scholarship Money
7yrs or 8yrs 1st $500
9yrs or 10yrs
11yrs or 12yrs
13yrs or 14yrs
15yrs or 16yrs
* Note: That athletes will be automatically be registered for both gi and no gi competition.
* Brackets that are not filled will be moved up into a higher or lower bracket depending on the decision made by the tournament committee at the event.