The Eternal Cup Dallas Winter Grand Prix
March 16th & 17th 2018
Athletes registration begin
January 1, 2018
March 12, 2018
Registration check in day
March 16, 2018
Schedule Release date
March 14, 2018
Brackets release date
March 15, 2018
Matches may start 30 minutes in advance. Athletes should be in the warm up area at least 40 minutes prior to the time assigned for his or her division on the schedule.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.
* Every athlete that is competing on the tour must have a Tour Card. No exception!
The registration fee is non-refundable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their bracket are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration fee upon request to withdraw their name from the competition prior to the end of the appointed event registration check in day.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event's shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal and prize money at the event. All the medals and prize money should be picked up at the event's podium.
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, belt rank, academy affiliation, or instructor's permission may lead to immediate disqualification and a lifetime ban from The Eternal Cup Series.
• No athlete shall compete at the same rank level for more than two calendar years or two season on The Eternal Cup Series circuit.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport as outlined by The Eternal Cup Series rule book.
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• All athletes will be registered in both gi & no gi pool. Athlete will earn prize money in both events separately. Example: An athlete who is a purple belt places 1st in gi and 2nd in no gi in his/her pool, that athlete will receives $1000 plus $750 for a total of $1750 for both events.
Prize Money for this Event
* Note: That athletes will be automatically be registered for both gi and no gi competition.
* Bracket that are not filled will be moved up into a higher or lower bracket depending on the decision made by the tournament committee at the event.
* Any athlete who is a black belt in judo, has fought MMA professionally or at amateur MMA level or is an experience high school wrestler, collegiate wrestler, Olympic wrestler or Greco-Roman wrestler, cannot participate in any pool as a white belt.